Director of Physical Therapy Programs
- Create all training and educational materials related to physical therapy for instruction of on-site, local caregivers and local physiotherapists;
- Distribute and present all physical therapy trainings and educational materials to on-site, local caregivers and physiotherapists;
- Monitor patients’ progress toward physical therapy goals; and
- Supervise the physical therapist volunteers, which involves:
- Interviewing PT applicants;
- Coordinating pre-departure preparations and orientation;
- Overseeing treatment, documentation, and trainings completed by PT volunteers; and
- Supervising PT students in accordance with their student objectives.
- A minimum of two years of experience working as a licensed physical therapist
- This is a part-time, paid position, with growth to transition into a full-time position.
- This is a remote position, with intermittent traveling to sites as necessary for any in-person trainings.
- Experience in academia is highly preferred.
Email your resume along with a cover letter conveying your interest in the position and any related experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by March 10, 2019.
We will be hiring more positions in the near future! Please check back on this “Join the Team” page for updates about opportunities, or follow our founder, Lauren, on Instagram for updates at @properjetiquette.